25 Years Too Late...

25 Years Too Late...

Sunday, 25 May 1986

Dossing Abart


‘Get Back’ – The Beatles



I was still at my Gran’s today.  Flash came down and we completed the Wetlands Chronicles cassette.  We also exchanged our latest Situation products, i.e.: The Psychotic Pineapple EP and the half-completed Now That’s What I Call Crippy.  Afterwards, we just generally dossed abart! 


Eventually, my parents picked me up.  We set off home with our Jeff (my cousin), who’s staying with us for two weeks, which I’m not too keen about.  He met Keir tonight and he fancies her!  See?  It’s not just me.


A worried face, lit from the side.  His eyes are terrified…

Something Bill Nelson might copy from Jean Cocteau or Picasso…







[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / Based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative purposes / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context, and never forget: no man is an island.]


NEXT TIME: ‘Chores…’


Big love to Waen Shepherd

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous03:02:00

    "See? It’s not just me."

    Yeah me too...

    ReplyDelete